
This is me at 25 weeks, 6 months. Even though look small, I sure don't feel like it. Today is the day we find out the sex of the baby. What will it be, boy or girl, pink or blue? We haven't fully decided on baby names yet. We just know that if it's a girl, I would like to name her Whitlee. If it's a boy, we're at a lost of words. I do like some boy names; brylynn, Jett,
Jaxson,
Rylynd. I think I'm having a
boy, along with everyone else. It would only make more since for me to have a
girl though. You see; in my mothers family, the past 4 children that were born to start the generation first were all
girls. So it's my grandmas mom (oldest,
girl first) 1st generation, my grandma (oldest,
girl first) 2ND generation, my mother (oldest,
girl first) 3rd generation, myself (oldest,
girl first) 4Th generation. Now that I'm the oldest in my generation, I will be the first to start a new generation and that is why I think I will have a
girl. It's pretty weird but, makes a lot of since to me. We will see what the outcome will be today((:

Today I went to the doctor to find out the sex of the baby. Walking into my appointment I felt very nervous. I have no idea why it was such a big deal but, it was! Going to my appointment I had many supports; my papa, my sister, and my boyfriend Drew (father of the baby). I knew that they were all very excited. It would be the first time for my papa and my sister to see the baby. Only the second time for Drew and I. I'm sure Drew was very nervous too. I have no clue how he was feeling, guy's don't do a good job of expressing themselves. After waiting for hours.... it was FINALLY our turn to go in. They first had me come in and then had my family come in. I had the lady wait to tell me so that the father of the baby could be with me when we found out. I wanted him to know when I knew so, we could handle everything together. Once they came in, the lady told us that it's a
GIRL!! A beautiful, healthy baby
girl. This is The photo we received of our daughter after finding out the sex of the baby. Her head is turned looking right at us, meet Whitlee♥
No comments:
Post a Comment