We first found out we were expecting on December 19th. My boyfriend, Andrew had made me an appointment at Loving Choices. Loving Choices is a free clinic who help women out, if their pregnant or just anything at all. I had went into our appointment, my boyfriend came along with. They had me take a pregnancy test and showed me around. They also had me answer a survey which was optional. I had no problem with that. They helped me out and I returned the favor. The pregnancy test came out positive. It wasn't very shocking to me at all! I had taken 4 pregnancy test before making the appointment. After that was all over with, they asked me if I would like to schedule an appointment to verify how far along I was. I of course said yes! I was sooo very excited, to see such an amazing thing happening inside of me! Whenever we went into our next appointment to see the babies progress, they were shocked to see how far along I was. I was four months pregnant and had no clue. I was scared, scared for myself and for our baby. Luckily, everything was perfectly fine!!((: The photo above is the first photo of our baby, it's just great. He or she is sucking their thumb. PICTURE PERFECT♥ Tuesday, March 29, 2011
♥A♥NEW♥JOURNEY♥OF♥LIFE♥
We first found out we were expecting on December 19th. My boyfriend, Andrew had made me an appointment at Loving Choices. Loving Choices is a free clinic who help women out, if their pregnant or just anything at all. I had went into our appointment, my boyfriend came along with. They had me take a pregnancy test and showed me around. They also had me answer a survey which was optional. I had no problem with that. They helped me out and I returned the favor. The pregnancy test came out positive. It wasn't very shocking to me at all! I had taken 4 pregnancy test before making the appointment. After that was all over with, they asked me if I would like to schedule an appointment to verify how far along I was. I of course said yes! I was sooo very excited, to see such an amazing thing happening inside of me! Whenever we went into our next appointment to see the babies progress, they were shocked to see how far along I was. I was four months pregnant and had no clue. I was scared, scared for myself and for our baby. Luckily, everything was perfectly fine!!((: The photo above is the first photo of our baby, it's just great. He or she is sucking their thumb. PICTURE PERFECT♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment