
This is me, 4 months along. This is only a few days after finding out.My baby is now growing and I now know, I can only get bigger from here. My body will never be the same again, this will be the hardest part about having a baby. My little bump is sooo tiny, love it. I know I'm in high school, senior year. I'm hoping that the baby will wait to come til after graduation. Still being pregnant in high school will be hard. The hardest part will be what will people think? I go to a smaller school so, that means more gossip than anything. This should be my last worries but, it's my first. I think it's better to worry about it now than to worry about it latter. There have been previous girls who have been pregnant at my school, looks like I will be taking a walk in their shoes. I'm hoping that my teacher won't be downing on me my senior year. We will see how this goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment