Saturday, April 2, 2011

Last shot's before my due date♥

This was taken the day before my due date, June 6 of 2010. I am sooo huge. I didn't think my body could ever get this big but, it did. I was very tiny only 6 month's ago. When I found out that I was pregnant at 4 month's. It is crazy how thing's happen within a blink of an eye. I have a lot going through me right now. I'm just overall ready for my daughter to be here. If she comes tomorrow or not is only the question. I doubt it though. If She is not here by Friday, my doctor will be inducing me. I don't want that at all. I just what my baby girl to come when she's ready. I have a feeling she will come on the 10Th, the day before Friday. Thursday. Everything is ready for Whitlee. We also finally have our named picked out. It will be Whitlee Nevaeh Jane. Whitlee comes form the name Whitney. Whitney was going to be my name but, some how I came up with Whitlee. Nevaeh is spelled heaven backwards. To me it means everyone I once ever knew. I wanted them to be apart of my daughters life. Jane comes from my boyfriend's grandmother. What a beautiful name, fit for my beautiful daughter. I just hope she comes very VERY soon!!!


This is me at 42 week's, I feel very awkward in this big ol' body!

No comments:

Post a Comment